Below are a list of links that I find fun or useful or beautiful or weird or interesting.
- 0_abyssalSomewhere. A strange ruined landscape to explore. I love this kind of game. A lot of emptiness.
- Null.hack is my cyberpunk ruleset for Mothership that I tinker with when I have a free moment. Totally an unfinished work-in-progress.
I’ve gone through a few dozen newsletters over time and a lot of times I end up just skipping them or they pile up in my inbox until eventually I unsubscribe. These four I consistently read enough to recommend whole heartedly.
- The Glatisant Newsletter. Monthly. Curated by Ben Milton of Questing Beast. Ben really does a great job here of collecting interesting topics and linking to people doing amazing work in rpgs. Highly recommended.
- The Hacker Newsletter. Weekly. A lot of tech stuff that I skip, but usually a few interesting projects or science articles a week that I always find inspiring.
- BIG by Matt Stoller. Weekly. This one talks a lot about monopolies and the economy and that kind of thing. Really good analysis and a good amount of history.
Copyright © 2018 Failure Tolerated